Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One Month to Go

It has been a rough month, pending the end of the school year. Even though I started writing 'Thunder Bay' last summer I am only now getting stuff shot. I'm working as Special Effects Supervisor on a class project and grad film. I have to write a short screenplay for class. And none of this will really help me get a PA job!

So I am taking a break. Finally getting a new blog in. This summer I'll be moving back to Des Moines until fall. I'll likely get a job, maybe my old job at Happy Joe's, who knows. But I also plan to focus a lot on what matters--PA experience. Last summer I felt good getting the gig on Avi's film. I have to one up that this year. I applied for a project, low budget, but being shot by Hollywood professionals. Haven't heard back, no big deal. It inspired a new idea: Apply for local professional projects. So far I've sent my resume to one and received a hopeful response. This is good practice! Still, nothing exciting to report. I cannot let this blog die just because nothing is happening! I graduate soon, and after the initial OOOO I GRADUATED there will be a lot of nothing. Then hopefully something good! And I want this blog alive when that happens.

Here is a screenshot from the set of my film, Thunder Bay.


No comments:

Post a Comment